Unique offices spaces with an industrial rough character
Unique work space
The former warehouses and ateliers of John Martin were redesigned by BOLD architects, resulting in a beautiful construction project with a new destination. The project consists of two parts; a residential new-build project – The Bunch – of about 100 apartments and a renovation of an office and atelier project.
With great respect for existing authentic elements and the unique soul of the building, an office and studio space were designed. A place where many companies would love to work. The upper floors from +3 to +5 are for sale; each with their own separate entrance in the Klamperstraat.
The versatile building is known in the area and writes a beautiful history. In 1884 workers came to peel rice and after a destructive fire the building was sold to an artificial butter manufacturer. The last destination was a bottling plant, John Martin arrived in 1924 to fill bottles with Guinness, Schweppes and Orangina. In other words, the building lives and breathes craft and entrepreneurship.
The North side of Antwerp
Antwerp North is the skyline of Antwerp, literally and figuratively. It is a neighbourhood that seems to cover the whole world. In barely ten years, this neighbourhood was taken over by a new wave of creatives and young entrepreneurs. The offices adjoin the residential real estate project The Bunch, a new construction project that will bring even more life to the neighbourhood.
The easy accessibility is one of the many assets of the building. You are within walking and/or cycling distance of Het Eilandje, the city centre and central station. There are also various options for public transport close to the project.
- Total available area: 2600m² – divisible from 550m²
- Prices from 1,650 EUR/m² in shell condition
- The private parts are delivered in shell condition
- The techniques for heating/ventilation and electricity are installed up to the level of the shaft/distribution board
- The common parts will be finished with respect to the industrial rough character
- The building is equipped with a cargo lift (1.275 kg)
- A cast floor is provided in the common parts
- Free height varies from 2.4 m to 6m
- Rooftop terrace of 200m²